1. #1 Industrial Output
Industrial output NT$ 3.06 trillion, 1st of Taiwan for consecutive 12 years
2. Fruitful Achievements in Business Attraction
From 2011 to 2014, more than 100 cases of investment attraction to Taoyuan City with the investment amount of approximate NT$838.1 billion, creating more than 80,000 job opportunities and the best performance of joint projects with the central government, ranking 1st of the nation.
3. #1 Semiconductor Output
Leading companies including ASE Group, Inotera memories, Nanya, Unimicron and COMPEQ contribute to the total output exceeding NT$300 billion
4. #1 Automobile Parts
Global giants such as Toyota, Honda, Ford, and Mitsubishi Motors all choose Taoyuan as factory base, which contributes 50% production value of automobile parts. They also consider Taiwan as center of production and R&D.
5. #1 Industrial and Commercial Integrated District
11 Industrial and Commercial Integrated Districts including Taimao, Dachiang, Taifeng, Kuangfeng, Shuzi, Jingshan with total area 67.53 hectares rank No. 1 by size in Taiwan.
6. Winner of Government Service Quality Award for Consecutive 6 years
Number of prizes 1st among nation, superb administrative capability over six major municipalities
7. #1 Paid in capital growth rate of the six major municipalities
8. #1 Enterprise registra tion growth rate of the six major municipalities
9. #1 Construction license total area and construction budget growth of the six major municipalities
10. #1 Scale of industry clustering of the nation
11. Highest number of returning Taiwanese business in Taiwan
12. TOP 2 in Attracting Investors among Six Major Municipalities
Taoyuan City was ranked 2nd among the six major municipalities in 2015 by the MOEA in attracting investors